Boats Model Clubs
If you would like to be listed on our club pages then please fill in one of our forms.
A.M.M. Amici Del Modellismo CITTÀ DI MONTELUPONE
- A meeting point for those interested in model making.
Aberystwyth and District Radio Model Club
- Model aircraft club based in Penrhyncoch, north of Aberystwyth.
- email: email@example.com
- The french plastic modeller's association Association Maquettiste Varoise is happy to accomodate you on these some pages and wishes you a good visit.
- 95 rue marc Delage
- Maison des associations / Case 52
- 83130 LA GARDE
Avon Branch International Plastic Modellers Soc
- We are the Avon Branch of IPMS (UK). We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at the BAWA club, Bristol, BS34 7RG @ 7.45pm. We are a very relaxed model club with members from Bristol and the surrounding areas. Please feel free to come to a club night.
- C/O BAWA Social Club
- Southmead Road
- BS34 7RG
- Tel: 07748988102
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bristol Society of Model & Experimental Engs
- The Bristol Society of Model and Experimental Engineers (BSMEE) exists to promote the development of the wider Model Engineering hobby by providing support and encouragement to interested people to construct and operate models of an engineering nature. The Bristol Society was founded in 1909 and is one of the oldest in the country. It currently has some 250 members who between them cover many trades, professions and backgrounds. Many of the successful modellers have not had any formal engineering training, but have been encouraged and supported by fellow members to develop their interest. Many of the skills required to undertake Model Engineering can be self taught but, by belonging to a society or club there is always help and knowledge freely available. Meetings are held every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month in the evening in north Bristol - all welcome, see our website for details of forthcoming lectures and how to find us.
Cambridge Model Engineering Society
- Ground level multi-gauge track, raised multi-gauge track, 16mm model garden railway. Public running 2pm seconday Sunday in month from May to October.
- email: email@example.com
Canterbury Society of Model and Experimental
- The club has a raised 2 1/2" - 3 1/4" and 5" gauge track and pond for rc boats. We are currently negotiating with the local council to lease more land to construct a ground level 5" and 7 1/4" track. Members build live steam rail and road vehicles as well as rc scale modle ship and boats.
- 26 Andrews Crescent
- New Zealand
- Tel: 03 9817240
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Plymouth Model Boat Club
- Radio Controlled Model Boat Club formed in 1977 and based in
- 101 Salisbury Road
- St Judes
- PL4 8TB
- Tel: +44 1752 262298
Club de Modelistas Argentinos
- Nos dedicamos al modelismo en general, aviones, barcos, vehículos militares, figuras, ciencia ficcción, autos, motocicletas, etc, en todos los materiales y escalas.
- Dorrego 2124
- Buenos Aires
Clydebank model boat club
- Clydebank model boat club sailing at Bowling Harbour, Clydebank. Scotland
- Bowling Harbour
- email: email@example.com
Cotswold Model Yacht Club
- IOM Racing every Sunday morning 10-12am. Visit the web site for further details.
- Nr Cirencester
Crowborough Locomotive Society
- Miniature Railway, Goldsmiths Leisure Centre
- Eridge Road
- East Sussex
- TN6 2TN
- Tel: (01892) 654128
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastbourne Model Powerboat Club
- E.M.P.B.C was established in 1951, and currently has groups affiliated to MPBA, Electra & OMRA, Members sail, scale, power, steam & electric models. Competitions include, Steering, Fast Electric, including club 500, Z to D class OMRA.
Hampton Roads Ship Model Society
- All types of ship models and nautical research. Monthly meetings and various events.
Hereford Society of Model Engineers
- A thriving club with own site,7 1/4, 5, and 3 1/2 inch gauge tracks (elevated and ground level, garden gauges open air layout, and a boating pond. 130 members who are interested in most types of model engineering, with a predominance of live steam, garden gauges, '00', model boats. Plans for a lake, and a new large '00' layout. Saturdays club running, Tuesdays work days (we expect assistance from those able to) with other projects constructed on winter weekends. We operate the Broomy Hill Miniature Railway for the public on 16 Sundays/BH Mondays April to October.
- Chairman John Meaford
- Tel: 01981 570390
- email: email@example.com
International Plastic Modelers' Society/USA
- A non-profit organization run "By Modelers - For Modelers" with over 200 USA local chapters and international branches.
- P.O. Box 2475
- North Canton
- Tel: 330-478-3882
- email: WebMster@ipmsusa.org
- This is the official web-site for IPMS Denmark.
IPMS Milano (Italy)
- IPMS Milano is a section of the International Plastic Modellers Society supporting all scale modelling enthusiast in the Milan-Italy area and foreign modellers interested in Italian modelling subjects (mainly aircraft, AFVs, ships and cars). Visit our website!
- Via Michele Novaro, 2
Luton & District Model Boat Club
- The Club was originally formed as a scale model boat club. We now, however, cater for modelling of all types, not just for boats. There is a high level of interest in scale and non scale sail. We have an active steam group as well as a small nucleus of 'fast electric' members. The Club meets for sailing every Sunday morning at 11am on the lake in Wardown Park, Luton, Bedfordshire. The lake facility is brought to us by the kind offices of Luton Borough Council who take an interest in our activities and are always keen to assist our endeavours in every way possible.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manx Model Boat Club
- Model boating activities and events.
- Isle of Man
Margam Park Marine Modelling Club
- The club was formed in 1996 by a small band of sailors who wanted to form a club whose main purpose was an informal and friendly environment in which to pursue their hobby.
- Margam Country Park
- Port Talbot
- West Glamorgan
- SA13 2TJ
- email: email@example.com
Metro Marine Modellers of Toronto
- Founded in 1958, Metro Marine Modellers covers all aspects of ship modelling. Divisions include Scale, Sail, Fast electric, and Gas in radio control and there is also a Static division. Meetings are on the fourth Friday of the month at the Trace Manes Recreation Centre on McRae Dr. in Toronto.
- 1771 Avenue Road,
- P.O. BOX 54596
- M5M 4N5
- Tel: (905)270-0874
Milton Keynes Scale Model Club
- One of the country's premier scale model clubs. members build all kinds of static models and display at various model shows throughout the country.
- Milton Keynes
- MK4 1LR
- Tel: +44(0) 1582 660984
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Amercian Model Boat Association
- Non-profit association of radio-controlled model boat clubs.
North Down Model Railway Society
- The Society meets every Monday and Wednesday from 7.30-9.30pm. Its 30+ members have a wide varity of interests from n gauge to 12" to the foot. New members are always welcome. Contact the Secretary, email email@example.com.
- Central Avenue
- Co. Down
- Northern Ireland
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The club has been formed by a group of dedicated modellers in order to encourage and promote the art of model making in all of its forms. We all have our own speciality in modelling but actively encourage all of our members to enhance their own field of modelling and to learn from other members modelling techniques. All of our meetings are very informal and friendly with plenty of good humour. We also attend various shows in order to promote the club. The School is also our meeting place for club nights and we have regular meeting twice a month on a Wednesday night. So if you would like to join a friendly active modelling club you are most welcome.
- c/o Windmill School
- Tel: 01933 312364
- email: email@example.com
- Model boat racing.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop-pop Pages, The
- Information on these water pulse jet boats.
Roker Park Model Boat Club
- The Roker Park Club was officially formed in May 2005 by a number of modellers who sailed their boats on a regular basis throughout the years at the lakeside.
- Roker Park
- Tyne & Wear
- SR6 9PL
- email: email@example.com
Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats
- Club Members sail at the Lake,Park Road,Runcorn, on Wednesday and Sunday afternoons - -Weather permitting. Come along and have a look !.
Scunthorpe Society of Model Engineers
- Scunthorpe Society of Model Engineers.
Ship Modelers Association
- Promotes nautical research, conducts educational events, and supports the making of model ships.
South Orange Seaport Society
- Scale model RC boat club interested in electric, steam, and wind propulsion. Meets the first and third Thursdays and sails in good weather every Thursday at MeadowLand Park pond in South Orange. Organized events scheduled on weekends.
- Baird Community Center
- 5 Meade Street
- South Orange
- New Jersey
Southwater Dabblers Model Club
- We sail a wide variety of model boats, both electric powered and sail and have regular competitions. We use an attractive lake which is part of Southwater Country Park. There is a Cafe close at hand with good parking.
- Southwater Country Park
- Cripplegate Lane
- West Sussex
- RH13 9UN
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Louis Admirals R/C Model Boat Club
- Steam, Electric & Sail .. Thomas P. O'Dell Commands this group. Largest in the Midwest - all ages & Experience. Huge Annual event held in September at Union Station - downtown St. Louis. Site has full details, Event Entry Form, 100's of phots, info and more!
- 417 Valley View Drive
- East Alton
- Tel: 618-259-3052
Stourbridge Model Boat Club
- Stourbridge Model Boat Club is a small club Founded in 2000 with about 30 members of interests and abilities.
- Severn Road
- West Midlands
- DY8 2DW
- email: email@example.com
- All forms of plastic models are made by members of the club. Try one members own site if your are interested in cars Roman Tischer's pages.
Swansea Model Yacht Club
- Our prime activity is racing, every sunday afternoon, One Metre Yacht on Fendrod Lake Swansea Enterprise Park new members always welcome.
- West Glamorgan
- email: Stroudsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Thames Valley Scale Models Club
- We are an enthusiastic group of over 50 people of all ages with a shared passion for making and displaying scale models of Aircraft, Ships, Military Vehicles and many other forms of models. We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, at 7.30pm in Liston Hall, Liston Road, Marlow. Every Month, we show our latest creations, talk to fellow modelers and to learn new techniques from each other. We have friendly competitions every month, divided in to classes depending on type and size of the model, and Age of the builder. The monthly competitions lead to an annual competition in November, with the Trophies & Certificates being awarded in December. We look forward to welcoming you at our meetings! Please bring along any models that you are working on, or would like to get help or advice on.
- Liston Hall,
- Liston Road
- email: email@example.com
Found a link that doesn't work? Email us.