Trains Model Clubs
If you would like to be listed on our club pages then please fill in one of our forms.
A.M.M. Amici Del Modellismo CITTÀ DI MONTELUPONE
- A meeting point for those interested in model making.
All Gauge Page
- Photos of trains and layouts, insider hobby industry news, links, scenery guides, and more.
Alton Model Railway Group
- Model Railway Group with interests in HO, O, OO, N in British and American
- Tel: 01420 562619
- email: email@example.com
Avon Branch International Plastic Modellers Soc
- We are the Avon Branch of IPMS (UK). We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at the BAWA club, Bristol, BS34 7RG @ 7.45pm. We are a very relaxed model club with members from Bristol and the surrounding areas. Please feel free to come to a club night.
- C/O BAWA Social Club
- Southmead Road
- BS34 7RG
- Tel: 07748988102
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Banbury and District Model Engineering Society
- Established in 1981 the Banbury and District Model Engineering Society was formed in order to create a forum where local model engineers might come together on a regular basis to discuss progress with their engineering projects. The Society have current active experience of a wide range of model engineering subjects ranging from hot air engines , steam locomotives, steam vehicles, traction engines, beam engines, internal combustion engines and even jet turbines.
District Model Railway Club
- Our Club nights are Tuesday, Thursday evenings from about 7.30pm. We also have a Thursday morning running session from about 10.15am until about 1.00pm. We build layouts, models, and of course run trains. Club running track in N, OO, O gauge. If you would like to know more about our friendly model railway club, then please contact the Club Secretary - Keith Bristow 01295 252931
- Cherwell Business Village
- Southam Road
- OX16 2SP
- email: email@example.com
Barnsley Model Railway Club
Bassetlaw Railway Society Homepage
Bentley Miniature Railway Group
- A club of enthusiastic volunteer members who own, operate and maintain a 1 mile 7 1/4” passenger carrying railway.
- PO BOX 263
- TN22 9BY
- Tel: 0845 8672583
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradford Model Railway Club
- Bradford Model Railway Club exists to serve as a meeting place for railway modellers of all ages and skills in the Bradford and surrounding area. Meetings are informal and potential new members are always welcome.
- West Yorkshire
- email: email@example.com
Brighton Model Railway Club
Bristol Society of Model & Experimental Engs
- The Bristol Society of Model and Experimental Engineers (BSMEE) exists to promote the development of the wider Model Engineering hobby by providing support and encouragement to interested people to construct and operate models of an engineering nature. The Bristol Society was founded in 1909 and is one of the oldest in the country. It currently has some 250 members who between them cover many trades, professions and backgrounds. Many of the successful modellers have not had any formal engineering training, but have been encouraged and supported by fellow members to develop their interest. Many of the skills required to undertake Model Engineering can be self taught but, by belonging to a society or club there is always help and knowledge freely available. Meetings are held every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month in the evening in north Bristol - all welcome, see our website for details of forthcoming lectures and how to find us.
British 1:87 Scale Society
Cambridge Model Engineering Society
- Ground level multi-gauge track, raised multi-gauge track, 16mm model garden railway. Public running 2pm seconday Sunday in month from May to October.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canterbury & District Model Engineering Society
- We model in 5" & 3½" gauge trains and have members who are interested in Astronomy (Building telescopes), traction engines, miniature firearms, clocks and many other subjects.
Canterbury Society of Model and Experimental
- The club has a raised 2 1/2" - 3 1/4" and 5" gauge track and pond for rc boats. We are currently negotiating with the local council to lease more land to construct a ground level 5" and 7 1/4" track. Members build live steam rail and road vehicles as well as rc scale modle ship and boats.
- 26 Andrews Crescent
- New Zealand
- Tel: 03 9817240
- email: email@example.com
Central Arkansas Model Railroad Club
- All scales of model trains and associated structures and scenery.
- Tel: 501-269-3030
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chelmsford Society of Model Engineers
- The CSME promotes the safe construction and operation of passenger carrying steam, electric and diesel hauled trains, traction engines and other scale models.
Círculo Argentino de Modelismo
- Main interests: vehicles, aircraft, figures, dioramas, fantasy & sci-fi, ships, wargames. Next show and contest August 21st-22nd.
- Cnel. Manuel E. Arias 4745, 1º Piso
- Buenos Aires
- Tel: 54-11-4893-1746
- email: email@example.com
Club de Modelistas Argentinos
- Nos dedicamos al modelismo en general, aviones, barcos, vehículos militares, figuras, ciencia ficcción, autos, motocicletas, etc, en todos los materiales y escalas.
- Dorrego 2124
- Buenos Aires
Coachella Valley Model Railroaders, Inc.
- In an area 20'x80' with over 2000' of HO & HOn3 track, a fully scenic display. Check our website for pictures and information
- Riverside County
- Tel: 760-347-6218
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- nformation on Conrail locomotives and freight cars, with structure photos and operations and hotspots.
Corby & District Model Railway Society
- Our society meet at our head quarters in West Glebe Park, off Kelvin Grove Corby every Tuesday evening 19:30 hrs. We have many projects under construction from "N" gauge to 5 inch passenger carrying railway in our own grounds. We hold 2 exhibition each year a 1 day event on the 1st sat in June & a 2 day event the second weekend in october. See our web site for futher details.
- 58 Wheatley Avenue
- NN17 1TF
- Tel: 01536 356439
- email: email@example.com
Crawley Model Railway Society
- Club nights are Wednesday and Friday between 7-30 and 10 p.m. with refreshments around 8-30. Visitors and prospective new members always welcome - please contact our secretary on 01403-267517.
- West Sussex
- Tel: 01403 26 15 11
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crowborough Locomotive Society
- Miniature Railway, Goldsmiths Leisure Centre
- Eridge Road
- East Sussex
- TN6 2TN
- Tel: (01892) 654128
- email: email@example.com
Enfield Town Model Railway Club
- The Club meets every Thursday evening between 8pm and 10pm in St. Paul's Centre, 102 Church Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 6PR.
Finger Lakes Railway
- History and modelling of the Finger Lakes Railway.
Furness Model Railway Club
- The Furness MRC caters for the needs of modellers in the smaller scales of OO, HO, N. Also model engineers in the Model Engineering section.
- 1 Dundee Street
- Barrow in Furness
- LA14 2RP
Gloucester Model Railway Club
- Our group of model railway lovers. We build and exhibit model railway layouts and generally get involved in everything to do with railways.
- Elmscroft Community Centre
- Coronation Grove
- GL2 0SR
- Tel: 01452 526977
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hatfield and District Society of Model Engineers
- We are a busy friendly group of model engineers who meet weekly (fortnightly in winter) at our Society track in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
Hazel Grove & District Model Railway Society
Hereford Society of Model Engineers
- A thriving club with own site,7 1/4, 5, and 3 1/2 inch gauge tracks (elevated and ground level, garden gauges open air layout, and a boating pond. 130 members who are interested in most types of model engineering, with a predominance of live steam, garden gauges, '00', model boats. Plans for a lake, and a new large '00' layout. Saturdays club running, Tuesdays work days (we expect assistance from those able to) with other projects constructed on winter weekends. We operate the Broomy Hill Miniature Railway for the public on 16 Sundays/BH Mondays April to October.
- Chairman John Meaford
- Tel: 01981 570390
- email: email@example.com
High Wycombe & District Model Railway Society
- We have our own clubroom in High Wycombe and meet on Monday nights (American modellers mostly) and Wednesday nights (British modellers mostly).
Historical Model Railway Society
- Comprehensive site for all UK railway enthusiasts.
Ilford & West Essex Model Railway Club
- A great diversity in both its interests and the background of its members. If you are a railway or transport enthusiast, young or old, expert or novice, you will find a warm welcome here.
- Chadwell Heath
- near Romford
Internet Train Club
- The internet club for model trains. Owned and operated by model train collectors and operators. Free membership provides Classifed Ads, Auctions, Train Show Schedules, TrainTalk, Book Store, Photo Gallery, Model Railroading News and more.
Isle of Thanet Railway Society
Kings Lynn Society of Model Engineers
- Friendly model engineering club, founded in 1970. New members welcome, see website for details. The club operates a ground level railway track in Kings Lynn catering for 3½, 5 and 7¼ inch gauges.
Luton & District Model Boat Club
- The Club was originally formed as a scale model boat club. We now, however, cater for modelling of all types, not just for boats. There is a high level of interest in scale and non scale sail. We have an active steam group as well as a small nucleus of 'fast electric' members. The Club meets for sailing every Sunday morning at 11am on the lake in Wardown Park, Luton, Bedfordshire. The lake facility is brought to us by the kind offices of Luton Borough Council who take an interest in our activities and are always keen to assist our endeavours in every way possible.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Malden District Society of Model Engineers Ltd
- As a model engineering society we cover all aspects of model engineering, however our main focus is on live steam miniature railways and all that its operation and maintenance entails.
Manchester Model Railway Society
Model Railroad Page, The - Die Modelleisenbahn
- In German and English.
Model Railway Club, The
Model Trains Network
- Marketplace for model railway rolling stock.
North Down Model Railway Society
- The Society meets every Monday and Wednesday from 7.30-9.30pm. Its 30+ members have a wide varity of interests from n gauge to 12" to the foot. New members are always welcome. Contact the Secretary, email email@example.com.
- Central Avenue
- Co. Down
- Northern Ireland
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The club has been formed by a group of dedicated modellers in order to encourage and promote the art of model making in all of its forms. We all have our own speciality in modelling but actively encourage all of our members to enhance their own field of modelling and to learn from other members modelling techniques. All of our meetings are very informal and friendly with plenty of good humour. We also attend various shows in order to promote the club. The School is also our meeting place for club nights and we have regular meeting twice a month on a Wednesday night. So if you would like to join a friendly active modelling club you are most welcome.
- c/o Windmill School
- Tel: 01933 312364
- email: email@example.com
Nottingham Model Railway Society
- The Society has working exhibition layouts in 3.5mm scale, 4mm scale - both 00 (16.5mm gauge) and EM (18.2mm gauge) - and in 7mm scale (0 gauge). Our individual members also model in 3.5mm scale (HO gauge), in 4mm scale 00, EM and P4 (18.83mm gauge) and in 7mm scale. Our interests cover all British railways from the late 19th century to the present day. One of our specialties is the construction of accurate, working overhead and third-rail electrification systems. We have our own premises, with an extensive reference library. We are the organizers of the famous NOTTINGHAM East Midlands MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION now staged over the third weekend each March.
- PO Box 9620
- NG1 9FA
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ponderosa North Model Railroad Club
- A round robin style club in Phoenix Arizona that promotes the hobby of model railroading and railfanning in the great southwest.
- 4423 E. Melinda Ln
- email: Redmus@cox.net
- Railroad modelling how-to advice and prototype information for both beginning and expert modelers.
Railways in the Niagara Region
- News, maps, photos, and radio channels.
Risborough & District Model Railway Club
Rochdale Model Railway Group
Scunthorpe Society of Model Engineers
- Scunthorpe Society of Model Engineers.
Shoeburyness Model Railway Club
- The club is based in the South Eastern corner of Essex, Currently modelling in OO Gauge, N Gauge, and some O Gauge.
- r/o 60 - 66 Elm Road
South Durham Society Of Model Engieers
- The South Durham Society of Model Engineers became a resident section of the Hurworth Grange Community Centre in 1969. At about the same time that the Centre came into existence and can therefore claim to be one of the longest established activities held. We cater for all people who are interested in making or owning steam, electric, compressed air engines, locomotives, traction engines, stationary engines, clocks, tools and workshop equipment of any type. However, these are by no means the only interests that our members have and we always welcome anyone with a keen interest in models, building workshop equipment, collecting and refurnishing models, or acting as a helper. The Society has recently rebuilt our outside-elevated locomotive track in the grounds of the Grange. We carry out public running on special occasions and also have a portable track. Our members are able to use the main track and the club locomotive when they so desire.
Taunton Model Engineers
- formed in 1946 and is continuing to grow. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in Model Engineering whether it be Locomotives, Traction Engines, Stationary Steam, Hot Air Engines, I/C Engines, Tool making, Clock making or any related subject.
The Gauge One Model Railway Association
- learn more about G1MRA and understand why enthusiasts all over the world enjoy the thrill and spectacle of live steam and electrically powered scenic model railways in Gauge One - the Premier Gauge!
- Offers specific services designed to enhance the toy train collecting hobby.
- Information and photographs relating to passenger, freight and model trains in the United States and worldwide. Dozens of travelogues and hundreds of photographs of rail travel are also featured.
Tri-ang Model Railways
- Manufactured in the UK 1950-1965. Site contains images of my Tri-ang shop layout, images from catalogues, leaflets and more.
Uckfield Model Railway Club
- Catering for Detail Railway Modellers in 2mm, 4mm (inc. P4) & 7mm scales in Uckfield, East Sussex, England.
- P.O. Box 263
- East Sussex
- TN22 9BY
- Tel: 01825 762783
- email: email@example.com
Ultimate Model Train Website
- A worldwide database of resellers and train clubs. Also contains a comprehensive list of model train companies.
Warley Model Railway Club
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webville and Hypertext Railroad Company
- Archive of historical and informational documents and binaries concerning railroads, railfanning and model railroading.
Westford Modellers Group
Westinghouse Model Railway Club
- The club uses the combined strength of its membership to build layouts that are fit to exhibit on the model railway show circuit and display the well-researched, accurate and reliable models produced by individual members.
Witley Model Railway Culb
World of DCC
Found a link that doesn't work? Email us.